- Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated app is browsing and when an anonymous user or a registered user is browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation, the most used sections, viewed products, hours in which it is used, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, country, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies? Own cookies are those created by the website you are visiting, and third party cookies are those created by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, etc. What cookies does this website use? This website uses own and third party cookies. En este sitio web se utilizan las siguientes cookies que se detallan a continuación:
- Own cookies:
- Personalization: Cookies help us to remember the interaction with what people and websites you have interacted to show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your configurations and preferences, such us your preferred language and your privacy settings.
- Third-party cookies:
- This websites uses analysis services, in particular Google Analytics, to help the website analyze the behaviour of the users of the site and improve their experience, but in no case it is associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a website analysis service provided by Google Inc. The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
- Facebook Cookies, read more information about their cookies policy.
- Twitter Cookies, read more information about their cookies policy.
- Google+ Cookies, read more information about their cookies policy.
- Linked In Cookies, read more information about their cookies policy.
- Youtube Cookies, read more information about their cookies policy.
Can cookies be deleted? Yes, and not only can be delete but also blocked in general or in particular for a specific domain. To delete the cookies o a website you have to go to the browser’s settings, search for the ones associated to the domain in question and proceed to their removal.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies You can consult the cookies regulation published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency in the “Guía sobre el uso de las cookies” (Spanish cookie guidance) and obtain more information about cookies on the Internet. If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programmes of add-ons to your browser known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose those cookies you want to allow.